Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Is Back! Video Of Revised Swamp Rat 38 Electric Dragster Heating The Hides Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Is Back! Video Of Revised Swamp Rat 38 Electric Dragster Heating The Hides Here!

Now this is awesome. While we get that loads of people are not into the whole electric drag racing thing (we’re not exactly jumping up and down about it, either) we are huge fans of people pushing barriers and making history, especially when those people are heroic bad asses like Don Garlits. As we have […]

The post Big Is Back! Video Of Revised Swamp Rat 38 Electric Dragster Heating The Hides Here! appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

I agree and just recently at the Gearhead Inn me and some other Bangshiters had this very discussion. While we certainly don't want to give up our Hot Rods for a Pruis this is definitely innovation on a different level.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
      I agree and just recently at the Gearhead Inn me and some other Bangshiters had this very discussion. While we certainly don't want to give up our Hot Rods for a Pruis this is definitely innovation on a different level.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
      X