Camaro Outsells Mustang in June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camaro Outsells Mustang in June

So I if I read this correctly, in all the years both cars were on the market the Camaro outsold the Mustang in six of them out of 35 years. And, I didn't see Cougar stats to accompany the Mustang through 73 which was the last of the similar platform cars like the Camaro/Firebird.

I am not sure that sales numbers would convince anybody of anything as brand and model loyalty transcends won/loss records or any other measure I am aware of when comparing makes and models.

And, just to stir the pot a little more, the 427 Cobra which could be bought at a Ford dealership was the quickest and fastest sports car/ muscle car ever offered in the muscle car era. (defined by me as 64 to 73) There were more of those produced than COPO anythings so please don't talk rarity in terms of what someone could actually buy when they were new.

Baddest American factory car ever? Either the current ZR-1 Corvette or the Ford GT. I hope I'm lucky enough to own either before I die. This is the golden age of performance.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Re: Camaro Outsells Mustang in June

My question is how many new camaro owners paid the 10 stealership markup? I always laugh at people stupid enough to pay that. Shelby owners included. I do like how the spell check changes camaro to camery

Comment

Working...
      X