Minn. Cops Confiscate and Sell Drunk Drivers' Hot Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minn. Cops Confiscate and Sell Drunk Drivers' Hot Rod

It's a simple concept- do not drink and drive. period. if you are too stupid/addicted to understand that maybe losing your car might drive home the point. If you lost a loved one to a drunk driver your view of this is wayyyy different

Comment

My feeling is drunk drivers should go to JAIL!!!!! Taking their car doesn't stop them from drinking. Going to jail will!!
      Racing is living, anything before or after is just waiting!!!

Comment

street race or cop thinks it was a street race or , it's a hot rod so he/she musta been racing.. take car and sell it..
        get a dui , take your car and sell it, funny I'll bet the 1985 sunbird, won't change hands :
        whats next.. 10 over the speed limit we take your car and sell it..
        no matter how wrong drinking and driving is.. AND IT IS VERY WRONG, AND STUPID..
        Confiscating the vehicle, is wrong on so many levels... (wonder how that works whan the bank has the tirle)
        this is a very very slippery slope,, and no one should be cheerleading the cops/towns/states for doing so..
        as seen as this guy had a lic.to drive the other dui's had to be way back in his passed.
        not that it makes it right.. but one dose of nyquil will get you popped..
        dui is stupid, and no one should ever forget that.. but this is starting to take the ball alittle to far...
        if the state does this to all dui drivers.. maybe I can see some merit in it..
        but I highly doubt , that will happen.. it'll be selective enforcement.. just like everything else cops enforce..

Comment

I'm surprised how many people here think drunk driving is not serious.
          Absolutely! I've said it before, and here it is again -
          If you are bitching about this or defending the guy - you are part of the problem.
          There is NO ROOM for drunks on the road!
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
            I'm surprised how many people here think drunk driving is not serious.
            Absolutely! I've said it before, and here it is again -
            If you are bitching about this or defending the guy - you are part of the problem.
            There is NO ROOM for drunks on the road!
            sorry.. there buddy..
            no one here is DEFENDING THIS GUY..
            but.. it starts with street racing..
            the dui
            then speeding.. see where this is going.....
            then . or maybe next . exp. of speed (jackrabbit starts/smoke'n the hydes/ catch'n rubber at the 1-2 or 2-3 shift..)
            and don't tell me it can't happen..
            it isn't the guy getting popped for dui..
            it's the standard that this case will SET..

Comment

Working...
            X