Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Driver Has Car Confiscated for Posting Burnout Vids on Facebook

Re: Aussie Driver Has Car Confiscated for Posting Burnout Vids on Facebook

Of course this is an incredible abuse of government power.

And now Smokey-the-Hoon has now forfeited two whips to "the Bronze." (Perhaps a lower profile is in order?)

On the other hand, an enterprising "hoon" could have some fun with this law. Here's how:

1. Take a video of some public official's license plate (preferably one of a sphincter-clenched bureaucrat or legislator who is behind all this "anti-hoon" stupidity),

2. Rent a car of the same make and model

3. Slather on the Clorox(R) and burn rubber on tape (making sure that the "hoon" cannot be identified -- use wigs, clothes, makeup, and body padding to simulate the targeted official's look behind the wheel. Also remember to cover up all rental car ids)

4. Edit in the official's license plate (and better yet, some clandestine video of the official behind the wheel)

5. Post on Facebook or other social networking sites.

WARNING: The foregoing is posted merely for entertainment purposes and is not an invitation or solicitation for any unlawful or fraudulent act. Check local laws first. All of this is probably completely illegal in your jurisdiction under a host of draconian, freedom-killing laws. Proceed at your own risk.

Comment

I will help blackout steve hideout in BOGOTA, NJ

authoritarian government - BOO HISS

Comment

heres a hint:

LOOK FOR PEDOPHILES and WANNA BE RAPISTS on FaceBook...

thats pure BS>>>>>>> : >
        "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Really...nothing better to do...??! >
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I think everyone worldwide should immediately boycott Facebook !!
            >

Comment

Who in their right mind would post a video like that on Facebook?

Oh ya, me...

1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
              1997 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Well let me throw this out there. I'm no fan of this type of government behavior. It's totally out of line. But, if I knew they would take my car, and already had one car confiscated, wouldn't you want to keep it on the down low?
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                  I think everyone worldwide should immediately boycott Facebook !!
                  >
                  I got ya covered Steve.
                  I've been boycotting them for just over 40 years already... ;)
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                    I will help blackout steve hideout in BOGOTA, NJ

authoritarian government - BOO HISS
                    Thanks Spidey.. ..and I'd love to, :-* but it's the car they'll be hunting down.
                    They better be armed.

The guy must be pretty damn stupid though. This is not the first time someone has hosted a burnout or racing video on an internet site and had their car taken. ..or at least charges laid.
                    First thing you wanna do is make sure the license plate is illegible.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                      First thing you wanna do is make sure the license plate is illegible.
                      You know this from experience? ;) ;D
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'd laugh at their "nanny state" but we're headed in the same direction.

Big brother IS watching.
                        Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Working...
                        X