Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wants to Drive an Indy Car; What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wants to Drive an Indy Car; What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Re: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wants to Drive an Indy Car; What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

I blame the crew chief for the rain. Otherwise he would have set a new fastest lap seated in the back seat of that car. Really, I'm not kidding. :

Next up F1.

I actually do like the kid but he's the drama queen of NASCAR. Wait, that's probably Michael Waltrip. Ok, Ok, um drama princess. Yeah...

Comment

Re: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wants to Drive an Indy Car; What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

So he wants to drive an Indy Car.
      Who doesn't?

Comment

Earnhardt Jr, the Slingblade of Nascar.

Comment

Maybe he should win something in NASCAR before spreading his wings some place else. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Maybe he'd like to get away from being compared to his dad. Them's some pretty big shoes to fill.

Comment

DALE JR WILL BE BACK
              kyle busch needed a kick in the ass and a cheatin team to win
              jr needs a kick in the ass
              because as most drivers prove , a monkey can win in this series

Comment

What's all the fuss over Junior? He's just not that good, especially since he left DEI. Every redneck with a #8 tattoo thinks he's the best driver in the world. He's always a threat at Talladega and Daytona, but there are 41 races in the season, not just the 2 big ones. I just don't get it.

Comment

I am more of the kerry earnhardt fan

Comment

Working...
                  X