• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So You Like the New Camaro? Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Re: So You Like the New Camaro? Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Spidy is going to shit himself! ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Oh, my gawd...this is my day for humor!

It's suuuper, thanks for asking! vrooooooomm......

ROTFLMFAO
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Spidy is going to shit himself!
        He's a GM stalwart, nothing can phase his love for the brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          Oh, my gawd...this is my day for humor!

It's suuuper, thanks for asking! vrooooooomm......

ROTFLMFAO
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Tying the Dale Jr and Camaro stories together,there are sidebar ads on lots of motorsports websites that you can click on to "Win Dale Jr`s Camaro". So...uhm..I guess that means Jr is coming out of the closet?

Comment

Haven't they have been doing this since the early 90's ;D

Comment

Even the new camaro can't top this

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Jim, what ?
                  Just a purple Mustang ?
                  Haven't you heard about the new GM RPO-Pink code for the "Hot Pink" painted 2010 Camaro with the wimpy LT1 engine package ?
                  .. did I just say "package" (he, he, he?
                  ;D

Comment

I'd have shrugged this off if a GM spokesperson hadn't admitted they supplied the car for the ad. That makes it official.

The Camaro is gay friendly forever now. It's not even metrosexual, it's GAY.

Maybe the new Corvette advertising campaign can target ED sufferers, or have GMC sponsor PETA.

Worst... advertising... decision... ever.
                    Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

While its funny that they're making news about it, Corporate marketing depts have been doing this for years. Its now just becoming "fashion friendly" with all the Pro-gay crap we're getting into.

Even States' vacation/travel depts do it. And have for years!!

Texas, South Carolina, Louisiana...hell, even Kansas were all "called out" for using STATE tax sponsored revenue to buy advertising in the "gay" parts of London, England, and ??erfast, Germany a couple years ago. The ads said different slogans PROMOTING the states' Gay pride, how friendly the areas were, and even marketing real-estate to them.

Every good marketing dept in the country better buy on to this crap. Because, with the administration and Supreme Courts set NOW....its gooood to be gay.

Comment

Camaro gets the blame, as the marxist in the white house calls the shots

Comment

another good decision by the general :

Comment

general michelle - the new gm
                            where to place the shifter for best results ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                              Camaro gets the blame, as the marxist in the white house calls the shots
                              Dude, we know it's just a bro-mance with you, totally plutonic.

Brian
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X