Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: China Blows Our Doors Off in Auto Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: China Blows Our Doors Off in Auto Sales

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: China Blows Our Doors Off in Auto Sales

On the bright side, at least the price of oil won't be falling again any time soon.

oh, wait....that's not the bright side
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: China Blows Our Doors Off in Auto Sales

Brian, a brilliant piece of journalism, laughed my ass off.
      Now where is that bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 (reminds me of High School days).
      ;D

Comment

Oh yeah, very well written article Brian
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I could only imagine why they are currently able to buy cars. But if I was a corporate number cruncher I would want to know why my sales wasnt more, with a population of 1,330,044,544 as of July 2008 (yes over1 trillion)
          But hey, I want one of those, you know I can pimp a Fengshen S30 manf. by Dongfeng Motor Corp.

Comment

Working...
          X