Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Night Time is the Right Time: Listen in on Lohnes Calling Big Drag Action Tomorrow Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Night Time is the Right Time: Listen in on Lohnes Calling Big Drag Action Tomorrow Night!

Re: The Night Time is the Right Time: Listen in on Lohnes Calling Big Drag Action Tomorrow Night!

I missed Brian's broadcast last month but I will definetly listen tomorrow. Should be fun!

Comment

Re: The Night Time is the Right Time: Listen in on Lohnes Calling Big Drag Action Tomorrow Night!

We're live!

Fire the first pair!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I have no sound from the feed . ?
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Hey Lohnes! I just heard that crack about the Ford tractor. Not nice! ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sleds on the strip are so foreign to me. Very cool though.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Geez, is anybody there today? Bleachers look empty!

Comment

Did the window get broken from someone's burnout? Get a rock tossed into it?

Comment

Dudes...window deal was WILD...rock or bolt shot out of the zoomie like a freaking bullet...glass everywhere!!!!

Stands are empty because the "show" is advertised to start at 6 this is early rounds of elims and quailfying. Top fuelers will be up at 6....it'll be nice and crowded hopefully!

Comment

Jet cars are cool! The webcam didn't seem to like them too much though. The Shockley's 57 Shockwave is built in their shop in the Galena, KS area and is about 30 miles from me here in Pittsburg Ks. I've seen all 3 of their jet vehicles numerous times at our local dragstrip, MoKan Dragway.

Comment

Those bikes running right now are fast.
                      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

wow-156 mph on a sled? cooool!!
                        67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                        05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Heck of a night....no voice today. Good for my wife!

The Lagana Bros. are certified heros. 4.77/309 beats 4.79/302 side by side full pull Top Fuel runs are (to steal a word from Keith) magical.

Brian

Comment

Great Job Brian! I was talking with the Ford/Camaro owner...He bought the car in High school without a motor for 100 bucks and there was a mid 70's Lincoln with a 460 in the backyard and the rest is history!

Comment

Working...
                            X