Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA Wants Weinermobile Buried: We Say Pass the Spotted Owl Burgers

Re: PETA Wants Weinermobile Buried: We Say Pass the Spotted Owl Burgers

Can I get a Double Spotted Owl Burger with Cheese??
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Those people are so ridiculous. ???
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

PETA & Greenpeace both need to be buried IMO.
        (a good beating beforehand would be nice, too)
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

This doesn't surprise me. These idiots are based out of Norfolk, VA. These guys like to protest everything (including "meat' restaurants like Smokey Bones).. Little know fact though. A couple of their employees were charged with a bunch of felonies for dumping puppies in a dumpster in North Carolina. Here's the story on that....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159861,00.html

My take on this? Clean up the shit in your own house before you start harping on mine.

Comment

These people do this shit just to make themselves feel better.You're telling me they don't own a leather belt or shoes? They use electricity that comes from oil burning power plants- isn't burning oil exploiting the dinosaurs without compensating them?

You have an appendix for a reason- to remind you we're meat eaters.

An excerpt from Dennis Leary's I'm An Asshole

"You know what Im gonna do
            Im gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible
            Hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps
            And all leather cow interior
            And big brown baby seal eyes for head lights (yeah)
            And Im gonna drive in that baby at 115 miles per hour
            Gettin' 1 mile per gallon,
            Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonalds
            In the old fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers"

Now get me a steak. Better yet, get me some veal.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey now, easy fellows, I happen to be a member of PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals that is.... ;D

Originally posted by joebogey
              You have an appendix for a reason- to remind you we're meat eaters.
              Is that really what it was for? Mine darn near got the best of me in '91, did some research and the best I could find out is noboby really knows what it does.....

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Long live the Wienermobile! Sending negative energy to PETA... ;D
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

now now, leave my resident spotted owls alone.... they've cured the rabbit, cat, small dog, gopher and mouse problems that we had. I just keep wondering if I could collect the reward offered if I take pictures of people's fluffy in the talons of an owl or bald eagle?

they are bad-ass birds. further, these owls are living proof that environmentalists are idiots because they claim that the owls need thousands of acres of untouched land.... problem is, no one told the owls.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Cat & small dogs?

See, now there is just where PETA goes wrong. If they truly wanted to save these birds, they'd spread the news about THAT.

I'll take 2. ;D

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

They use electricity that comes from oil burning power plants- isn't burning oil exploiting the dinosaurs without compensating them?
                      Don't give 'em any ideas! :-X

Lawyers for T. Rex, et al - re: "The Dinosaurs" filed suit in Federal Court today, seeking compensation for ...

Comment

I have had enough of this!! I am a member of PETA (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals). I love cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself!!!
                        Jim & Maureen
                        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

They ought to love this idea.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
                            Long live the Wienermobile! Sending negative energy to PETA... ;D
                            Exactly...what a bunch of boneheads >
                            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY
                              Cat & small dogs?

See, now there is just where PETA goes wrong. If they truly wanted to save these birds, they'd spread the news about THAT.

I'll take 2. ;D

we have mom, dad and two kids they are way cool.... of course I didn't know about them before I applied for the permit to build my shop; but they seem to like it - recently someone was telling me it was cool that I have a owl figurine at the top of my shop..... I looked at him quizzically and then he said "oh, it's alive"..... now my shop is habitat ;D
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X