Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's on Like Donkey Kong: Mayfield Making Wild Accusations After Failing Second Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's on Like Donkey Kong: Mayfield Making Wild Accusations After Failing Second Test

Re: It's on Like Donkey Kong: Mayfield Making Wild Accusations After Failing Second Test

the man needs help
    those aren't my drugs - they belong to that giant bunny there

Comment

Re: It's on Like Donkey Kong: Mayfield Making Wild Accusations After Failing Second Test

Now he sounds like a druggie....
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Now he sounds like a druggie....
        'Fraid you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          those aren't my drugs - they belong to that giant bunny there
          Ok now THAT's hilarious.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sounds like the train has come off the tracks. ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sounds to me like he knows he's done, so he's gonna take out as many as he can. lol

I would not be surprised if there was a whole lot more to this story that isn't being told.

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

His stepmother, okay.

Brian France? Okay...now I'm getting the popcorn ready.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

There was an interesting column written in our local paper by the Motorsports Editor. He is like the rest of us in that he has no idea who is telling the truth in this whole soap opera. However he said a couple of things that make some room for thought.

Why are the tests done by folks chosen by NASCAR and not an independent firm?

This editor quoted several people who have worked with and for Mayfield over the years and none of them have ever seen drug use or the behavior that usually goes with such use. One of these people is a former cop.

On the other hand, the question was asked, "What does NASCAR gain from framing Mayfield?" if that is what they are doing.

NASCAR has been known to have been wrong when they have accused drivers of drug use. Remember Tim Richmond?

Lots of questions in this whole thing, but not many answers.

Here's a link to the column: http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/07/17/917732

Comment

It would seem that if he were so clean and being framed by Nascar and their lab that the first thing he should have done is have a test done by a separate lab to show any hanky panky. That is if he had nothing to hide....

Comment

I neither take his side or accuse him,but like I said in another post, you cant beat corporate America,and that is what NASCAR is,its big busines, and you really think NASCAR would back off and say they were wrong? My thoughts are does he really look like or act as a druggie? He hasnt been as bad on track as some drivers. But if he has done drugs,he doesnt need to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockRanger
                        I would not be surprised if there was a whole lot more to this story that isn't being told.
                        nascar gave mayfield some $$$ and told him to quit and go along with this story to gain publicity ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
                          Originally posted by BigBlockRanger
                          nascar gave mayfield some $$$ and told him to quit and go along with this story to gain publicity ;D
                          And then enters Triple H to drive the 41 car!
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: It's on Like Donkey Kong: Mayfield Making Wild Accusations After Failing Sec

I'm going to hold my opinion for now. I will say this. I've seen people who use meth regularly. Can you spell "Tweeker"? Living in Sacto in the 90's during it's tenure as the capital of meth labs made them easy to spot. Either he's off-setting the meth for interviews with some kind of downer or muscle relaxant, or he's not using. He's far too relaxed.

Urine tests are not accurate enough for determining exactly what he is taking. Only blood tests do. As with MJ, it takes a couple weeks to find out exactly what was in his system.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X