No announcement yet.

“I’m Not Asking, I’m Opening”: Summit Motorsports Park Will Have A 2020 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I’m Not Asking, I’m Opening”: Summit Motorsports Park Will Have A 2020 Season

In case you’ve been living under a rock for the last couple of weeks, the world feels like it has ground to a halt. The COVID-19 pandemic has pushed the pause button on a lot of things. There are tracks that have completely erased the 2020 racing season altogether. Shows, races, events and get-togethers have […]

The post “I’m Not Asking, I’m Opening”: Summit Motorsports Park Will Have A 2020 Season appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

Yeah ! Those people at great risk should quarantine thens selves if thats what they want to do . But those of us that are will to take some precautions and get on with working and playing should be allowed to . More people die of the flu every year . We have a government that is trillions in debt writing checks to citizens that are staying home . This has to be devaluing the dollar to the point it will be cheaper to wall paper your living room with money than actual product .The leftests are just trying to kill the economy in hopes of defeating the current president. Most people that elected him don't personally like hime but the man knows how to run a business. And like it or not this country is a business.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
    X