Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unhinged: The Noose Left In Bubba Wallace’s Garage (Warning: Language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhinged: The Noose Left In Bubba Wallace’s Garage (Warning: Language)

Many drivers in the early days of NASCAR had their start in moonshine running. Many had histories with families that had ties to racing or other high-adrenaline sports. Wendell Scott was no exception…he was a daredevil as a kid, a World War II veteran, and was busted in 1949 for hauling shine. But Scott was […]

The post Unhinged: The Noose Left In Bubba Wallace’s Garage (Warning: Language) appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

I will agree with the statements made to a point...I am also a veteran of a different era... we veterans all bleed red white and blue... we are all people of color... we have changed in the last 50 years, but not all equally or in the direction hoped for...this is the statement that sticks the best with me..."Remember the past as you can learn from your mistakes... cherish the present as it is only through God's graces that you are still breathing... prepare for the future as it is the only thing you have any control over...there is but one race...THE HUMAN RACE!" Author unknown...God bless us everyone(tiny Tim)
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Fans weren't allowed in the garages, so that narrows down the list of suspects. Just announced the FBI is involved now.
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 22, 2020, 11:35 AM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

My guess - it's another Jussie Smollett thing.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

And guess what? I was right. The FBI concluded that the rope "noose" had been in place for months. It was the "handle" to pull down the garage door.

This was nothing more than idiotic political theater designed to stir up shit here in America.
          Last edited by studemax; June 23, 2020, 03:39 PM.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
          X