Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield Passes "Independent" Drug Test, According to Court Documents

Re: Mayfield Passes \

Why is Mayfield smiling in that photo? He gets to retire a rich man.
    1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

And the plot thickens. ;D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'm not surprised at all.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Watching and waiting. I don't watch NASCAR much anymore (for the many, obvious reasons), but the intrigue of NASCAR back-room goings-on has peaked my interest. Anti-trust and monopoly along with corporate terrorism is written in its genes.... I doubt hes a meth head. For some reason he has fell off the good graces and is being black-balled. Could be something he did wrong (so the effort is somewhat justified) or he stepped on someone's toes and this is hwo they are going to 'handle' it.

Staying tuned......

Comment

The only thing that is for sure about this whole deal is that somebody is lying. If Mayfield's independent test holds up, NASCAR better open up its corporate pocketbook wide. I'd be suing the hell out of them. It also makes you wonder about any other suspensions they have passed out. I mean if one is a crooked deal, why would we suspect that they all are crooked deals?

Comment

I see black unmarked conspiracy helicopters looking for a place to land.....

I flew in a few in Viet Nam also......

Comment

Ever hear the old saying about how "The sacred cows die the most gruesome deaths" or some shit?

I'm thinking(as I have all along) Mayfield is innocent of these charges, gang......and I believe someone up the chain at NASCAR has royally shit in their collective mess kit.

Continuing to follow this fiasco......

Smoke

Comment

I still vote Meth. Never underestimate the power of it.

This guy can afford good dental work. And besides, when you conduct your own drug test, it's pretty easy to get a pee sample from one of your associates. that's how most of these guys pass drug tests at work anyways.

although, the one doubt I have is because you'd think he was smart enough to do that for NASCAR in the first place. Maybe NASCAR is using the rules that felons get during pee tests - someone gets to watch you pee!
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

According to a recent report, he is having to urinate in the presence of a nurse/test giver.

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                      According to a recent report, he is having to urinate in the presence of a nurse/test giver.
                      For the NASCAR tests? or for his own third party tests?
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Ah, excellent question. I'm guessing it's for NASCAR (yeah, the ones he's failed)....I'll dig around and see if he's following the same protocol for both.

Brian
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                        X