Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Al Hofmann Run The Table At The 1995 NHRA Finals And Needle John Force The Whole Tim He Does It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Al Hofmann Run The Table At The 1995 NHRA Finals And Needle John Force The Whole Tim He Does It

If there is one thing we know it’s that one of the most fun parts of drag racing in the 1990s was the rivalry between John Force and Al Hofmann. No, Hofmann did not get around Force for a title during his reign of terror but he did beat him enough on race weekends to […]

The post Watch Al Hofmann Run The Table At The 1995 NHRA Finals And Needle John Force The Whole Tim He Does It appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

I LOVED me some Al Hofman, and his tough guy persona. His wife Helen was the crew chief on his car, making them a dangerous duo when it came time to find the winners circle. I also loved anyone who could beat John Force because I didn't like him. When I went to Heartland Park or Bandimere for a race, I would be surrounded by Force lovers, and I would hoot and holler loudly for Al Hofman to kick Force's ass because John didn't have to win all the time.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
    X