Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrecked 1969 Camaro! Kid Borrows Dad's Keys, Does a 400-Foot Burnout, and Plows Trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked 1969 Camaro! Kid Borrows Dad's Keys, Does a 400-Foot Burnout, and Plows Trees

Re: Wrecked 1969 Camaro! Kid Borrows Dad's Keys, Does a 400-Foot Burnout, and Plows Trees

kid says to his friends "check out the burnout i did!"

the friends say to the kid "look at those trees you knocked over!"

;D

Comment

Re: Wrecked 1969 Camaro! Kid Borrows Dad's Keys, Does a 400-Foot Burnout, and Plows Trees

I don't think I'd want to go home after that little boo boo. ;D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It's all over for that kid.

Comment

I wonder if his friends got a picture of the smoke for Car Craft's "burnout" page?

Comment

can't wait till my boy is old enough to do things like that

Comment

Yeah the 370 foot burnout with the Cav wagon would be awesome! ;D
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

ring, ring,
                hello, hello.
                Hey Dad? its me, chuckles.
                yes son,
                a couple of colored kids try to steal ya car.
                hello? hello? dad?

Comment

can't wait till my boy is old enough to do things like that
                  Somehow I doubt you.

Comment

He's lucky he did'nt get hurt, Because I would want full credit for the Ass Whoppin when HRS Showed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X