Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy Mayfield Says of his Stepmom, "She's Basically a Whore. She Shot and Killed My Dad." Lawsuit Ensues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Mayfield Says of his Stepmom, "She's Basically a Whore. She Shot and Killed My Dad." Lawsuit Ensues.

Re: Jeremy Mayfield Says of his Stepmom, \

I almost feel bad for this guy... he is either the victim of a huge NASCAR conspiracy to cover their mistake on his drug test. Or the guy is just nuts.
    If he is guilty he must be some kind of fool to think he has any chance of winning this battle. But I guess he has little to lose now that his racing days are over.

Comment

Too bad he can't really say what he means. I wish he'd quit beating around the bush. ;D

Comment

I am sure there are some celebrity "reality shows" that would give him a couple minutes of air time. Put him on an island with some other attention seeking donefores or in a rehab spa to promote his career.

Comment

I read about his stepmom's lawsuit in the paper this morning. Like I said earlier, another day of the Mayfield Soap Opera.

Comment

All chant: "Je-rry! Je-rry! Je-rry!"
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
            X