Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Lebanon Valley Dragway is Literally Under Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Lebanon Valley Dragway is Literally Under Water

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Lebanon Valley Dragway is Literally Under Water

Bummer! What else is there to say?

Comment

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Lebanon Valley Dragway is Literally Under Water

May as well Go Home Early and Drink cause you ain't racin' tonight !!
      :o

Comment

Light tree and bring out the drag boats. ;D I do feel sorry for those who's equipment is ruined. That would wipe out my racing for an entire year at least.
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Like I need an excuse! ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

ATTENTION IN THE PITS!!! ATTENTION IN THE PITS!!!! We need Unlimited Top Fuel Hovercraft to the staging lanes. Once again, we need Unlimited Top Fuel Hovercraft to the lanes, please.

;D

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Aw hell, just go get the drag boats.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I live in the Southern Tier of New York. We've had a lot of rain in the last few weeks. It sucks LVD is flooded out after all the work Howard and the crew put in to the place in thne last year. Hopefully the old pee troff from the Mens Room washed away, never to be seen again.
                Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I'd be a bit worried about running the real fast cars on it right away after the track is clear. Famoso had a lot of rain before their March meet a few years ago. The track no longer had water on it, but the ground under it was evaporating and it was seeping through the track. Caused a ton of wrecks.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Check out the water line on this trailer.

Comment

Working...
                    X