GT2 Class C6R 'Vette to Debut Tuesday; Germans and Italians Urinate Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT2 Class C6R 'Vette to Debut Tuesday; Germans and Italians Urinate Pants

Re: GT2 Class C6R 'Vette to Debut Tuesday; Germans and Italians Urinate Pants

Oh yeah ... can't wait to see it !!
    No pics of the C6R, only previous GT1 models.

Comment

pushrod motors are so 1969
      pardon me while I LAUGH

Comment

I like the American Patriotism in the title and article ;D I like the fact more that it's probably true!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

A lap of Le Mans onboard the Corvette C6R with Ron Fellows as he takes it out on a pre-qualifying lap at the 24 hours of Le Mans, France.

We strapped a camera to the hood of the 2007 Corvette C6R and had Ron Fellows take it out on a pre-qualifying lap at the 24 hours of Le Mans, France.

Comment

oh no , the driver is canadian ;D

Comment

Dig those vettes.Guess they irritate those exotic car makers alot ;D.

Comment

I have not traditionally been a 'vette guy, but this is exciting. I can't wait to see how it does at LeMans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                  I like the American Patriotism in the title and article ;D I like the fact more that it's probably true!

I'm a homer....but I'm YOUR homer. :D

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Actually, the factory Aston Martin team regularly whooped their asses at LeMans.

Lou Gigliotti tried running a GT2 Corvette last year. It was built by Riley. There were some teething issues and from what I understand, GM gave the final GT2 contract to Pratt and Miller and, as you said, uses the zr1 body.

Look about half way down this page.
                    A blog about Porsches, Corvettes and racing.

Comment

Lou is my kind of driver :D.If i had money,i would have tried what he did.But GM sucks this time.Unsporty.

Comment

Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.
                        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Bitchin looking car, although I'm missing the skull. Wasn't it named Reggie?

They'll finally have consistent opponents of some quality.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in ALMS. LMP1 only has the Acuras racing each other, GT1 is dead. LMP2 has become less interesting with the withdrawal of Porsche.

Comment

Working...
                          X