Although I could be very wrong here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although I could be very wrong here

Although I could be very wrong here, Jagex seems to OSRS Gold put more thought into the Treasure Hunter/Solomon's updates than regular game updates. Many of the items that were released could have been used for a new quest or skill improvement. Portable forges and ranges especially.

Quality over quantity I guess? But not really. This implies that the 2005 was not as good or that the present has excellent quality. This year's quests - One of a kind - Okay. It ought to have been classified as Master instead of Grandmaster. The game is also very rush-like. The new areas are based on recycled graphics (celestial dragon dungeons are identical to the Brimhaven metal dragon area).

I believe RS would also be a different mobile game from other games, both mechanic-wise and due to the fact that it was developed online. Online players will be more efficient however that could be my opinion. I don't see how I can risk my equipment being harmed or used to play PVP.

The "wait 10 seconds after logout" feature on mobile is also a bit strange. The majority of mobile games allow you to just exit out of and resume in the future if you need to do something quick. If you're fighting a monster you must wait until it dies, then get out of the aggro area, then wait for 10 seconds before you log off. This is an inconvenience but it will make PVM/PVP use on mobile very different to any other game. I'm not sure how new players would react to this.

Hi! This is it! Since I was looking to Buy RS Gold talk about Guthix (God of Balance and Nature), I created this Topic. I would like to see people say something. I created this Topic and I know for a fact that Guthix is dead, OR is he really dead?
Working...
X