Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: The BangShift.com East Feast October 17th at Beaver Springs Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: The BangShift.com East Feast October 17th at Beaver Springs Dragway

Re: It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: The BangShift.com East Feast October 17th at Beaver Springs D

I was wondering when this would make the Blog ...

Comment

Re: It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: The BangShift.com East Feast October 17th at Beaver Springs D

Oh Boy!!! ;D

I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        Oh Boy!!! ;D

Yea - let's hope nobody pukes like that guy did in the movie!

"you didn't puke in front of Dean Wermer - you puked ON Dean Wermer!"

Reservations made - the question now is - clevo Ranger? '64 'Bu - Both? Neither?
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Wish I could make that one. How about crashing a event down here in Texas for those of us down south.
          1964 Chevelle
          Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
          LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Just booked my room at the Country Hearth. DON'T tell them your a racer or going to Beaver Springs, the racer rate is $10 more than the standard rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be nice and maybe they will give you the AAA rate like the nice lady did for me(not even a member), $65 a night for non smoking with two beds(she said their Conti. breakfast has French Toast, YES!!!). Who's staying Saturday night also? Anyone heading south throw RT.81-RT.86 on N.Y.-P.A. border area Friday that want to meet for the ride down let me know. Can't wait. ;D ;D ;D
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Mustang...lots of us are doing the "full pull" of Friday and Sat night.

It's gonne be awesome!

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Man, all these freaks get togethers! Maybe those of us around here may have to get together at WIR or Da Grove.
                Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I'm doing Fri and Sat.

Mustang13, I may go through your area, depends if I'm picking up a buddy in Syracuse first.

Comment

Working...
                  X