Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas State Fair Featured Combine Demo Derby; How the Hell Did We Miss Out On This?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas State Fair Featured Combine Demo Derby; How the Hell Did We Miss Out On This?!

Re: Kansas State Fair Featured Combine Demo Derby; How the Hell Did We Miss Out On This?!

Being as I work at a CaseIH dealership, we have several employees who actively participate in our local Combine Derby.

Mike is the reigning champion. For 6 years now, his old Oliver combine is undefeated. Do not take on the Oliver!

They really are quite entertaining to watch, I'd venture to say perhaps even better than an auto derby?

Old combines are worth their weight on a good day. Its amazing how quickly they depreciate.....

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Re: Kansas State Fair Featured Combine Demo Derby; How the Hell Did We Miss Out On This?!

There will be a combine demo derby here Saturday, 8th. http://www.buckmotorsports.com/

Comment

These are great fun - seen a couple of them before!
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Hi there. I'm not a very active member of your board, but an avid reader and I noticed that you are on a fair motor sports binge here lately. I recall a few months ago talking about tractor pulls. Last week I had the pleasure of attending the Montgomery Co. fair in Mt. Sterling Ky. while they had their annual tractor pull. There I came across this wicked little piece of machinery. It is a 1946 Farmall M running in the Limited Light Super Class, making 1200 hp on the same 4 cylinder engine that it came out with when new. It is turbocharged, runs on methanol and has a class limited displacement of 370 cu. in. For some perspective on the hurtles this tractor overcomes, it runs against tractors 20 years younger than it is and have 2 extra cylinders per engine.

Here a ling to a youtube video of the tractor in action:

Comment

Boy does that thing sound pissed off. NICE!

Thanks for sharing the video and welcome to the fun. Make sure you jump into some of these discussions!

Thanks again for joining.

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

What's wrong with you people! A combine Demo Derby? Who's gonna harvest the wheat or pick the corn or whatever those things do>
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

sometimes combine demo derby's are on "on the edge" on speed channel.

Comment

Working...
                X