X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propaganda Machine? NASCAR.com Tells Mayfield to Pack It In

Re: Propaganda Machine? NASCAR.com Tells Mayfield to Pack It In

"Reeks of propaganda"?!

They couldn't have been more obvious about the intent and authorization of it if Brian France had signed his own name to it.

Caraviello is a company shill.....sure he hasn't worked for Vince McMahon somewhere along the line?

You know, this stinks all around........Mayfield needs to submit a hair sample.

Man up Jeremy, let'em yank a hair from the man-bag.. :o...if you're innocent as you claim to be(and for some reason I believe he is), this would be game-set-match(or however the hell it goes), and NASCAR would definitely "have some 'splainin' to do".

Comment

I just wish that Brian would stop using that photo of Mayfield with his laywer ... looking at an old fat guy with a mullet is disturbing. :o

cheers
      Ed N.
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

The author of this story needs to put some forethought into the next thing he writes. The statement that,"the idea of Mayfield ever again driving in a NASCAR-sanctioned series seems about as far-fetched as the Cup Series heading back to North Wilkesboro," is kind of an odd one in times when a lot of people would love for the old tracks like North Wilkesboro to open back up.

To say that, "there are a lot of people out there who think Mayfield is innocent, who want to see him take the sanctioning body to trial and win. That's all well and good, but those people aren't paying an attorney $500 an hour to prepare for a trial that's still 13 months away. Jeremy Mayfield is. From the standpoint of sheer practicality, this case may be nearing its tipping point," only plays again into the hands of those who have grown to mistrust NASCAR. I mean what this says to me is we've got more time and money than Mayfield does, so he ought to just give up.

Like I have said before, I don't really know what the heck is going on in this duel. In all probability we never will. But it doesn't sound like justice, fair play and even reality are part of the feud.

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed
          I just wish that Brian would stop using that photo of Mayfield with his laywer ... looking at an old fat guy with a mullet is disturbing. :o

cheers
          Ed N.
          Ed, the horrible-ness of that mullet keeps bringing me back for more. :D

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

It looks like to me his wife is standing by him, in these times thats good, if he walks away in the hole he still has her,what could be more important.
            Race at Wilkesboro, Rockingham,count me in,been there done those.
            I heard he had a hand in the breaking up of Everham and his wife because of a slip of the tongue, Crocker needs a new ride, one of Nascars teams has a blemish , and yeah a conspiracy has ensued. Mayfields on the outs.
            I would fight till death. Go to court with the innocent look and glasses Mayfield,cross your t's and dot your i's.
            Nascars probably more fixed than wrestling.

Comment

I knew that was going to be the final outcome
              I hope jeremy can get some help

Comment

Working...
              X