When Step-Moms Attack: Lisa Mayfield Charged With Assault and Trespassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Step-Moms Attack: Lisa Mayfield Charged With Assault and Trespassing

Re: When Step-Moms Attack: Lisa Mayfield Charged With Assault and Trespassing

And in one voice, all raised a fist to the sky and chanted..."Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

NASCAR: Truly the sport of rednecks.

-Brad

Comment

All this situation needs is a couple beers in their hands and Jeff Foxworthy to narrate.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

And, here I always said I hated reality shows.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

All I can say is that this is more entertaining then watching the last couple of races ;D

Rob
            LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

Boy.... she looks like a real piece of work, don't she?
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Um...just for my own safety...umm...what is her exact address...ummm....just so I won't accidently try to contact her...or something....

Comment

Jeremy Mayfield's stepmother, Lisa Mayfield, was charged with simple assault and second-degree trespassing, after a visit to the suspended NASCAR driver's home Saturday night. Police say they were called to Jeremy Mayfield?s house after a complaint that someone was intoxicated and pounding on his door.

Yeah, he didn't know who it was ...
                  :P

Comment

He wasn't home. He had left the house with his wife. It was the house keeper and his daughter I believe.

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Oh.
                      Brian's got the inside track again ...

Comment

Is it sad to admit to being some kind of "expert" in this matter? :D

Brian
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

this sounds like something that would be on an episode of "cops"

Comment

I was just wondering when the Mayfield Saga would reignite.

Comment

Working...
                            X