No announcement yet.

Great Rant: Jalopnik's Ben Wojdyla's Take on His First Bonneville Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Rant: Jalopnik's Ben Wojdyla's Take on His First Bonneville Experience

Re: Great Rant: Jalopnik's Ben Wojdyla's Take on His First Bonneville Experience

Read that last night.
    I'd say Ben "gets" the salt experience.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Re: Great Rant: Jalopnik's Ben Wojdyla's Take on His First Bonneville Experience

That was great!
      www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

Comments I posted on Ben's site...

------------

Been doing this Salt thing a while...
        lost 3 friends in the last 4 yrs... all of them were men of merit... Guys out there on the edge doing things the average man will sit in a chair and dream about but never get off his ass to challange.... They were alive...

Ben you truly got what we do... thanks for sharing it with the folks here... Hope to see you back.

Keith

Comment

What a beautiful piece of writing. To me the term "rant" is a negative thing and this piece certainly was anything but negative. Again a great piece of writing.

Comment

Joe I agree on the "rant" word choice. I have been using that recently as a title or lead for any great piece of writing I am tipped off about or I run across.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Fabulous piece of journalism, you can feel the emotion.

Comment

I laughed; I cried; it became part of me

just kidding, I thought it was pretty good for a first trip but I didn't find myself getting all teary eyed. lol
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                X