Jeremy Mayfield's Wife Takes Out Restraining Order Against Step Mom-in law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Mayfield's Wife Takes Out Restraining Order Against Step Mom-in law

Re: Jeremy Mayfield's Wife Takes Out Restraining Order Against Step Mom-in law

Screw the races, just give me season tickets to this! This is the most entertainment I've had in a while from NOTACAR...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

At first I was glad Brian used a different photo, the the more I looked at it, I'm not so sure it's a change for the better.....

Go Jeremy!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Don't MAKE ME bust out Boss Hogg lawer guy again.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Don't MAKE ME bust out Boss Hogg lawer guy again.

Brian
          Aw, shit. I thought that was Brian France...
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I'll be quiet now :-X
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

It's like a super slo-mo train wreck!!!

Best part is....

IT AIN'T OVER YET!!!!!!
              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Geeze what next? Sounds like NASCAR's star witness may not be shining so brightly anymore. What to you reckon NASCAR will conjure up to counter this?

Comment

This is better than a soap opera, ( As the Wheel Turns). ;D
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

If Bruton Smith hadn't have parted ways with master promoter Humpy Wheeler (http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/a...e-feud-wheeler) we might expect Charlotte Motor Speedway to arrange a little pre-race demo derby among the feuding Mayfields . . . .

Of course that's probably about as close as Jeremy will ever get to a NASCAR track again . . . .

But strap Brian France, "Lurch" Helton and a few other NASCAR henchmen into derby cars (Common template "Toyotas, of course) and you'd probably have a sell-out!

Comment

The stories keep getting better. Pregnant daughter, fights at the trailer park. Do people here STILL think that Mayfield might never have done methamphetamines??
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Awesome--a 40-year-old grandpa! That tells you everything you need to know. Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Matt
                          Awesome--a 40-year-old grandpa! That tells you everything you need to know. Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry!!!
                          yep.

I'm believing the NASCAR drug tests.
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

In the ESPN article, it sounds like the daughter and boyfriend in question belong to the caretakers.

"According to the arrest warrant, Lisa physically confronted the husband and wife caretakers living on the property, their daughter and her boyfriend. She is scheduled for trial on Sept. 14."

Does that mean Mayfield isn't the one who's going to be a grandpa?

Comment

Working...
                            X