Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica's Not Headed for F1; NASCAR a Possibility

Re: Danica's Not Headed for F1; NASCAR a Possibility

Nice photos in that link. Don't really like her, but I don't mind looking at her! As far as F1 goes, her results in IRL show she's a pretty mediocre road racer. All her good results, including here sole win, have come on Ovals, so running F1 would probably not be a good career move for her.

Comment

Agree with Matt.

She can run top third of the field in a series that nobody watches (IRL) or bottom third of the field in NASCAR. Better open wheel drivers than Danica have failed to make the transition.

Oh yeah, she'll get all the media attention, but there is no there, there.

F1, just a media stunt.

Comment

She's a fluke.
        Best she can do in NASCAR is as an "also ran".
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

a stewart haas ride with hendrick power and this hot piece of .... will be bigger than sliced bread

Comment

She better stay put in formula,where she can continue the illusion of being something special.Never has there been more to do over someone doing nothing than her.She has won one race and that happened because the leader ran out of gas and she just lucked out.

She doesnt have the physical abilities to run in Nascar.She would be a bigger joke than Dale Jr. has been.

A cash cow to be sure,but an unproductive one on the track.
            Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Yeah, but that'd give NOTACAR a chance to get her to wash a Stocker like J. Simpson in her video with the General Lee.

Really, though, please...Danica, quit. Now.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid
                She better stay put in formula,where she can continue the illusion of being something special.Never has there been more to do over someone doing nothing than her.She has won one race and that happened because the leader ran out of gas and she just lucked out.

She doesnt have the physical abilities to run in Nascar.She would be a bigger joke than Dale Jr. has been.

A cash cow to be sure,but an unproductive one on the track.
                JR is just a swear word away from being a champion

Danica is sick of flying commercial , all the Nascar boys have private jets

Comment

JR is just a swear word away from being a champion

Danica is sick of flying commercial , all the Nascar boys have private jets

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.now thats funny.
                  Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Danica, but she can't be all that bad... shes currently in 5th place and leading her team mates. I can't say I've watched her much as the IRL is the one thing that can put me to sleep faster than NASCAR.

Comment

IRL is a dead series with mostly rent a ride drivers. Thank you Tony George for killing open wheel in the US.

Comment

IMO, She would do good in ARCA,but wont, to far a step down, same with trucks and Nationwide, but never better than 20 in a Cup ride. But hey, Welcome to the Circus!

Comment

Speed just announced that Danica resigned with Andretti-Green Racing. Unless they are fielding a nascar team next year; I imagine she's staying in Indy Cars.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That's the smartest thing she could do
                            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                            X