Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blame It on the Cat: Attorneys For Lisa Mayfield Claim Confrontation Was Brought on by Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame It on the Cat: Attorneys For Lisa Mayfield Claim Confrontation Was Brought on by Cat

Re: Blame It on the Cat: Attorneys For Lisa Mayfield Claim Confrontation Was Brought on by Cat

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Re: Blame It on the Cat: Attorneys For Lisa Mayfield Claim Confrontation Was Brought on by Cat

Wow, thats just to much. So I wonder did she drive herself there? Her and the lawyer just admitted she was tipsy and drinking , DUI anyone? I know Iredell County frowns upon that ,and pretty sure Catawba is fairly tough on this also.
      Over a cat, see what trouble a pussycat can cause.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShift Forum Admin
        Somewhere a NASCAR executive just started drinking cooking sherry.
        ;D Best laugh I had all day... ;D

Comment

You know her attorney is saying"You dumb Bit%$" we had a goldmine going and you screwed it up".

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster
            Originally posted by BangShift Forum Admin
            Somewhere a NASCAR executive just started drinking cooking sherry.
            ;D Best laugh I had all day... ;D
            x2! Awesome write up Brian :D
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Geeze can this get any more bizarre? It has got to be the makings of some twisted reality TV show or something. What else could it be?

Okay Brian we've taken another deep breath, what's the next chapter in this epistle? I'm ready for the next laugh.

Comment

This has gone beyond bizarre.
                Any NASCAR fans should be red with shame about now.
                Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Nope.They are saying "Hold my beer and watch this"Crap I just opened a beer ;D

Comment

You know what the Redneck said before he died?
                    Hey ya'll watch this!

Comment

this gets funnier with every update :D

Comment

All we can hope for is that someone managed to follow everyone around with cameras. I would watch 3 hours of this drama over a 500 mile snooze fest any day.
                        1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                        1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

I can just see a TV reality series in the making with this ongoing drama.

Comment

I'm loving this. I just can't wait to see what comes next. ;D
                            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

(Cue the Banjo) This more fun than a NASCAR race... no wait... more fun than playin' "catch the greased pig" with your best friends and family. (more Banjo) ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X