Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Feature: Renteria Brothers' 2,000-Horsepower, 6-second, 4-door, '65 Plymouth Valiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Feature: Renteria Brothers' 2,000-Horsepower, 6-second, 4-door, '65 Plymouth Valiant

Re: Car Feature: Renteria Brothers' 2,000-Horsepower, 6-second, 4-door, '65 Plymouth Valiant

That is freakin' cool!!

Amazing!

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Re: Car Feature: Renteria Brothers' 2,000-Horsepower, 6-second, 4-door, '65 Plymouth Valiant

Man that car is sweet mine is just a sad creature on the back porch at my moms house I should do stuff with it.

Comment

Talk about the ultimate crew cab!

Comment

Wow! Seeing an early A go that fast makes me want to tub my Dart. (After I get enough horsepower to need it...)

Comment

Aside from having a very clean and very fast race car, they also have a Valiant station wagon as a tow car. The wagon is just as cherry. I forgot to mention that the body on the race car is PERFECT.
            The Renteria's were at the first Good Guys race I ran at and they are still at the Heritage races.
            AA/Gas is a really tough and expensive class the is probably equal to pro mod but with restrictions.
            The payout in the Heritage series doesn't even pay for the fuel for the run.
            It's that kind of dedication that really make you appreciate what they are doing.

Comment

Working...
            X