Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bangshift.com Store is Open for Business! T-Shirts and Hats! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bangshift.com Store is Open for Business! T-Shirts and Hats! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Re: The Bangshift.com Store is Open for Business! T-Shirts and Hats! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

I don't know guys if I should . I bought a CJTV shirt and a month later ( you know ) . Then a bought a Junkyard shirt then .. gone . I don't want to jinks you !

Comment

Re: The Bangshift.com Store is Open for Business! T-Shirts and Hats! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Hey Brian,

Do you know how these shirts fit? Is a large size slim fitting? Conversely, is an XL tent-like?

Comment

I have XL size shirts and they fit mint. I'm 5' 10" and weight in at about 215 lbs. Hopefully that gives you some idea.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Do you offer anything in extra medium? Jumbo petite?

;D
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Nope Ron...not yet. Actually about that Private Message you sent me, we're not selling male halter tops either. :D

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              Nope Ron...not yet. Actually about that Private Message you sent me, we're not selling male halter tops either. :D

Brian
              Dang!

Any banana hammocks?
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I need something umm.......................slimming! ;D
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Still want oil reistant flip flops and some bang shift my other car is broken stickers

Comment

where are the larger by huger stickers?

you know the kind a guy could take up a sizeable area on the back window of his ranger with? ;D
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Got my shirt today.Thanks guys! Very nice, I'll wear it proudly.

Comment

Set any aside for the Burnout Mondays winners by chance ;) or is that a seperate CJTV deal where we lucked out? :'(

Comment

Gee, looks like I killed this thread.

Comment

Gee, looks like I killed this thread.
                            Yeah, way to go! (LOL)

I have to wait until the next order for my size...
                            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
                            X