X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Loathing: GM To Remove GM Logos From All Vehicles

Re: Self Loathing: GM To Remove GM Logos From All Vehicles

Unbelievable !!!

But ... the General Motors "mark of excellence" logo tags have only been being placed on all GM models since 2005 to promote the parent company.

Comment

Maybe they should replace it with "US" in stead

...sorry, had to go there

Comment

I bought four of those little "GM" fender emblems from a dealership and am considering putting two of them on my Skylark when I get it painted. Maybe I'll pick up a couple more for when I get a Firebird. I like the emblem.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Another "brilliant" decision from a committee of overpaid, Ivy-league-trained marketing "experts" (undoubtedly backed up by the penny-pinching accountants who gave us decades of horrible, cheap plastic badges). Why don't these ignorant deadweights ever lose their jobs? They apparently are the corporate equivalent of cockroaches (can survive anything).

At least they didn't replace the "Mark of Bailouts" . . . er . . . "Mark of Excellence" with the "O" logo (the "Mark of Hope and Change," if you know what I mean . . . .)

Maybe they ought to replace it with a drawing of Uncle Sam and some UAW retiree shaking hands (after all, that's who owns the "New GM")

Comment

the GM shitboxes are still outselling everybody , even with the enemy in control
            superior product ................

Comment

Originally posted by Speedzzter.blogspot
              Another "brilliant" decision from a committee of overpaid, Ivy-league-trained marketing "experts" (undoubtedly backed up by the penny-pinching accountants who gave us decades of horrible, cheap plastic badges). Why don't these ignorant deadweights ever lose their jobs? They apparently are the corporate equivalent of cockroaches (can survive anything).
              Boy do I agree with that...

Comment

Working...
              X