Young Chase Austin's Career in Flux after Punting Kyle Busch Out of a Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Chase Austin's Career in Flux after Punting Kyle Busch Out of a Race

Re: Young Chase Austin's Career in Flux after Punting Kyle Busch Out of a Race

Unlucky Sperm Club?
    C'mon, you guys!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I wish I could have him got there and do it again , such a dominant car 18 is
      it is a good thing nascar crew cheifs are paid 20 times mare than the inspectors

Comment

meh...

Comment

toyota has the fastest chevy motors out there , better than the dodge chevy motors

Comment

Ive followed Chase's career since seeing him drive a dirt late model at age 13 at Thunderhill Spedway(Mayetta Ks).He was a developemental driver for Hendrick Motorsports until the plane crash that took Ricky Hendricks life.He had the chance to be a Diversity Driver but chose not too.

Comment

If it all falls through for him I am sure he'll be fine, he lives in Mooresville,or close by, he can go to Hickory and let the Huffmans and Canipes show him how its done ,mature a bit, enjoy the lake. Go visit Donnie Allison and his sons in Cleveland NC and see what its like to work for a living.

Comment

Working...
              X