Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alrighty Then: Ray Evernham Marries Former Development Driver Erin Crocker; We Tie Mayfield In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alrighty Then: Ray Evernham Marries Former Development Driver Erin Crocker; We Tie Mayfield In

Re: Alrighty Then: Ray Evernham Marries Former Development Driver Erin Crocker; We Tie Mayfield In

That photo of Ms. Crocker in the Cheerios' livery makes her look more like Betty Crocker . . . . :D

(Betty Crocker and Cheerios are both trademarks of General Mills)

Or should we say "What a Crock[er]!"

Comment

Re: Alrighty Then: Ray Evernham Marries Former Development Driver Erin Crocker; We Tie Mayfield In

It's about time. He's been BangShifting her for years. ;D

Comment

Is it just me? or did the wheels start falling off at Evernham Motorsport around the time Ray started "cooking with Miss Crocker" instead of running the team.

Comment

Originally posted by King Matt
          It's about time. He's been BangShifting her for years. ;D
          Direct, and to the point(true, too).....I definitely don't count myself as a big Mayfield "fan", but I always figured there was something to what he was alledging.

Makes ya wonder how Casey Atwood felt about things, too.

LXbuilder, it isn't just you....I feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by LXbuilder
            Is it just me? or did the wheels start falling off at Evernham Motorsport around the time Ray started "cooking with Miss Crocker" instead of running the team.
            Wouldn't be the first time a sports guy got caught in the "Bermuda triangle." Isn't what that old movie from the 1980s "The Natural" was about? (Based on a Bernard Malamud novel, BTW).

Comment

Could explain why she is no longer driving.

I've driven six of the 81 couples listed. Or, half the couple.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X