Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Galleries: Milan Dragway's Heads Up Series and The 2009 Lonestar Rod and Kustom Roundup by MSD's Todd Ryden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Galleries: Milan Dragway's Heads Up Series and The 2009 Lonestar Rod and Kustom Roundup by MSD's Todd Ryden

Re: Event Galleries: Milan Dragway's Heads Up Series and The 2009 Lonestar Rod and Kustom Roundup by

Great job Todd! I saw a few of those cars last weekend up here at the HAMB drags at MoKan Dragway. The red 61 Ford truck with the Cobra motor in pic 26 of the Lonestar Rod show is owned by a friend of ours from up here in Pittsburg, KS. It's a pretty cool truck with a 5 speed and it's on airbags.

Comment

Re: Event Galleries: Milan Dragway's Heads Up Series and The 2009 Lonestar Rod and Kustom Roundup by

I just saw that orange van called Dice on the freeway this past week. I was trying to dig my camera out of my bag to get a shot of it while driving. That's weird.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

LSR is a must attend show IMO so many great cars, the cruising, and just being in austin in the spring, i'll be back in '10 fo shure

BTW - I took a couple (hundread) pics of the show, check'm out if ya want

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y82...AR/LoneStar09/
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
        X