Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pick of the Week: Former Car Craft Cover Car Nova

Re: eBay Pick of the Week: Former Car Craft Cover Car Nova

Get your very own 1970 Chevrolet Nova Pro Street Show Car as seen in Car Craft magazine for a Buy It Now price of only $39,995 !!!

Comment

Jeez, I'd be happy to get a quarter of that for my SuperNova--a genuine Car Craft magazine project car!

Comment

Originally posted by King Matt
        Jeez, I'd be happy to get a quarter of that for my SuperNova--a genuine Car Craft magazine project car!
        So, ummm....... Just how is the SuperNova configured these days?

Comment

Woo-Hoo. i'm rich. I knew that CC article would pay off some day. :

how much ya gimme to list my ride for sale on ebay as a 76 gto?
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

i have that issue :o

Comment

Me too...nice car.

Comment

I would drive the shit out of that Nova.....I would just throw some E-85 at it and a new carb.

BADASS.

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by Aircooled
                  It's a 650+HP 454 that I put in right before I moved from LA to Detroit after we took out the Bill Mitchell crate engines we did a small-block vs. big-block comparo with. It runs, but I never spent any time dialing it in when I got it back east. Brought it out once to Milan and once to Norwalk that year and it ran 11.50s, which seemed at least a half second slower than it should have been, but with no rollbar at least I didn't get tossed from the track. The tires were dead, it was still jetted for California air, and the suspension needed adjustment, so there is some room for improvement. Of course it has sat in my garage for the past three years, only leaving it's cave three times since I moved to Wisconsin, and those trips were all a total of four miles round-trip each to a burger joint near my house that has a lame weekly cruise night in the summer. Bunch of old men with stock 58 T-birds kinda deal who roll their eyes at when my loud beater rolls in with the primered cowl hood and Pep Boys mexican blanket seat covers. It's a sad state of affairs, really. ;D

Comment

I too have that Issue. The 'famous' "Cup Holder" Nova. Now,THIS is a Car for our Spidey,He may not like the Colour though,but there's NO WAY He'll gripe about the Cup Holder either ;)! ~J/W.

Comment

is this the second owner selling????...IIRC, it was 35k at the time...

that car gives me Instant Wood...and if it had a BB i would probably hurt myself :

...i should go do a bank somewhere.......

i love that car...
                      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

That's a pretty cool car. It looks like it has the "funny car" style cage around the driver......or at least the right side of it. Where's the rest of the cage? Removable? Is that legal?

Comment

It's a 650+HP 454 that I put in right before I moved from LA to Detroit after we took out the Bill Mitchell crate engines we did a small-block vs. big-block comparo with. It runs, but I never spent any time dialing it in when I got it back east. Brought it out once to Milan and once to Norwalk that year and it ran 11.50s, which seemed at least a half second slower than it should have been, but with no rollbar at least I didn't get tossed from the track. The tires were dead, it was still jetted for California air, and the suspension needed adjustment, so there is some room for improvement. Of course it has sat in my garage for the past three years, only leaving it's cave three times since I moved to Wisconsin, and those trips were all a total of four miles round-trip each to a burger joint near my house that has a lame weekly cruise night in the summer. Bunch of old men with stock 58 T-birds kinda deal who roll their eyes at when my loud beater rolls in with the primered cowl hood and Pep Boys mexican blanket seat covers. It's a sad state of affairs, really. ;D

supernova was coooler...i enjoyed that car way more than this red one...if you ever want to trade supernova for a POS Plymouth..let me know...
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2

supernova was coooler...i enjoyed that car way more than this red one...if you ever want to trade supernova for a POS Plymouth..let me know...
                            I'll up the bid... Trade you a Gen-U-wine '00 LS1/T56 Formula for it.

Comment

Just wanted thanks for the comments about "the cupholder". I was the original owner and had it when Car Craft shot it. The current owner told me there was a blog about it here, so I thought I would stop by and check it out.
                              Regards,
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X