Hell Yeah! NHRA Run Top Fuelers Four Wide Exhibition Pass at zMax Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Yeah! NHRA Run Top Fuelers Four Wide Exhibition Pass at zMax Dragway

Re: Hell Yeah! NHRA Run Top Fuelers Four Wide Exhibition Pass at zMax Dragway

Apparently, Mr. Brockmeier must have got the software working to run four lanes at once. He was vacationing in Austrailia when the NMCA/NMRA rolled into zMax...
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

This WILL NOT be the first time fuelers have run 4 wide.
      It was done a few times in the 60's & 70's.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Key words: "modern" & "315 mph"

:P
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

There's always those pesky "key" words.

Comment

I see that time slip coming out of the computer on 8 1/2 x 11 4 copy paper. What is it? - white = win, yellow - 1st runner up, green - 2nd runner up, fuscha - 3rd runner up.....

Comment

Next headline regarding this....."Four Top fuelers destroyed in one run"......DOH!!

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

It seems ironic that much of the country can't even get two lanes for doorslammers, while other places have over-the-top stuff like this
                Originally posted by fahrenschnell

Next headline regarding this....."Four Top fuelers destroyed in one run"......DOH!!

Seth

My pick for joke of the day.

What's next? starting a second group of four "shorts" down at the eighth mile for eight runs at once (eighth mile, of course) . . . . :

Comment

It'll only be two wrecked as there is a concrete dividing wall between the two strips.

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Come on, Man! Don't let the facts get in the way of a good joke.

On a more serious note, dragsters can do some crazy (and deadly) stuff when they crash (e.g http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car...strip-car_news) so a wall is not a guarantee of anything. (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt--An...ragster_crash/; http://jalopnik.com/cars/crash/sunda...ash-300551.php; http://www.mostfunclips.com/play/vid...20Barrier.html;http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-VrS...h_compilation/ (great music on the last video . . . and the wall does work . . . most of the time)

Comment

Sounds like a ton of fun, I should be there Friday and Saturday morning,many customers coming, our CEO is a drag race nut,we have the 3rd floor in the tower. Anyone else going to be there?
                      p.s. Brian send stickers please,golden op to hand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon67
                        I see that time slip coming out of the computer on 8 1/2 x 11 4 copy paper. What is it? - white = win, yellow - 1st runner up, green - 2nd runner up, fuscha - 3rd runner up.....
                        i laughed out loud at 3rd runner up, FUSCHIA. LOL

thats when you drive on by and not pick up your slip.lol

Comment

Sort of like driving I-285 around Atlanta
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                          X