Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Gallery: 2009 Old Time Drags and Funny Car Reunion at Englishtown, New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Gallery: 2009 Old Time Drags and Funny Car Reunion at Englishtown, New Jersey

Re: Event Gallery: 2009 Old Time Drags and Funny Car Reunion at Englishtown, New Jersey

Wow, great stuff. Thanks Joe and Brian.

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Re: Event Gallery: 2009 Old Time Drags and Funny Car Reunion at Englishtown, New Jersey

You guys always get to go to the fun stuff !!
      Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

TOP NOTCH STUFF!
        Thanks for posting these pix.
        Love the Grand Am F/C!
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

It's Dave Sano's car and it is F'n awesome.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Real nice pics! It was a great day down there.

Comment

That's a great collection of pictures.

Comment

The Old Time Drags and Funny Car Reunion at Etown is one of my favorite events of the year. Always a ton of variety as witnessed by the photos Brian chose for the gallery. Thanks again to the BangShift guys for spotlighting my stuff for event coverage! Lots more stuff if you hit the link in my signature.
                Time Wasters...
                http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Great pics Joe!! That is definitely a great race to go to. Although I was able to test my car as much as I would have liked before the event, we still managed to score a runner-up finish in the Injected F/C class. Also some how that 21 year old Dave Sano paint job on my car won best appearing who would have guessed,Dave couldn't believe it either ;D
                  Jon

Comment

No mention of Snooky's Vintage Originals as sponsors of the event. No wonder tracks have trouble getting sponsors for events of this nature.

Comment

Nice! Love those old race cars. :D
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                      X