No announcement yet.

Event Gallery: Orange County Cruisin' Association's Great Labor Day Cruise 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Gallery: Orange County Cruisin' Association's Great Labor Day Cruise 2009

Re: Event Gallery: Orange County Cruisin' Association's Great Labor Day Cruise 2009

Love the old dirt track racer with the Studebaker motor!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Re: Event Gallery: Orange County Cruisin' Association's Great Labor Day Cruise 2009

Now are you saying this guy drove the course in his wheel chair? If that is the case that makes him 100x cooler than the guy with the Chevelle (and only 50x cooler if it was in something else).

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I see they've made some improvements to the rolling living room! It's come a long way since the first version I saw 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          Now are you saying this guy drove the course in his wheel chair? If that is the case that makes him 100x cooler than the guy with the Chevelle (and only 50x cooler if it was in something else).

Yep, he was fast on Sunday after recharging his chair. Considering one guy ran a 48 second run in a car, I think he was hauling mail with propeller beanie spinning away. A bunch of guys didn't come back after watching him run. Too embarrassed.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That IS Awesome.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Cool event.

Comment

Working...
              X