Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcus Smith Offers a $20,000, Winner-Take-All Match Race For Force and Pedregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Smith Offers a $20,000, Winner-Take-All Match Race For Force and Pedregon

Re: Marcus Smith Offers a $20,000, Winner-Take-All Match Race For Force and Pedregon

Hey, that DRO article was actually pretty good. I'd forgotten about that one! Good find, Brian.

Ian

Comment

Re: Marcus Smith Offers a $20,000, Winner-Take-All Match Race For Force and Pedregon

Thought you'd get a kick out of that.

The interwebs never forget! :D

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

The interwebs never forget!
        Sometimes that's a two-edged sword.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Ain't that the truth.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Frankly I'm disappointed with the proposed Force v. Pedregon match race.

They should go FOUR WIDE at Z-Max with both Pedregons versus the MIGHTY John Force and Robert Hight . . . . NOW THAT WOULD BE A SPECTACLE!

Marcus Smith is no Humpy Wheeler . . . .

Comment

I was actually thinking they should settle it on the track, pretty much what Tony was saying needed to happen anyway. Old school match race would be fun, the 4 wide even better, but I say leave the NHRA out of it and make it 1/4 mile as well!
              GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Working...
              X