Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force and Pedregon Make Nice; End of Season A Lot Less Interesting

Re: Force and Pedregon Make Nice; End of Season A Lot Less Interesting

I think a quick review of the videotape will show that Force did not pedal.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

No, but he did go out of the groove.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I revise my earlier remarks to say "he took one for the team" and that's good business. Sorry, it is business and as Crap Game says "business is business". Good, they are all kissy-face now, I can save money for the bracket finals by not buying a ticket and driving to Dallas. I'll see it on TV. The Ennis national event is a cluster anyway.

Trivia from the It's a Small World Dept: about three years ago we were there on a Saturday. There's maybe 60,000 people in the place, it's jam-packed. There's a shower about 11 am and we all hide under the pit bleachers - and run into probably 15 people that we race with in Abilene, all in the same spot.

Comment

What a disappointment. A dud. A flop for the "floppers."

It's a good thing that the NHRA didn't pay Force the $100,000 I suggested. All the free publicity and match race opportunities are going out the window with all this boring "Kumbya" "Give Peace a Chance" claptrap out of Force and Pedregon.

I wonder if any money changed hands?

Even if not, most certainly there was some corporate armtwisting employed. Keeping sponsors happy is ruining motorsports (and journalism).

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
            Correct, a quick review of the old TIVO showed that John Force drove his funny car right out of the groove. Did anyone see John's antics on ESPN last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Podium Finish
              Originally posted by studemax
              Correct, a quick review of the old TIVO showed that John Force drove his funny car right out of the groove. Did anyone see John's antics on ESPN last night?
              No, what happened?
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
              X