Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Brown Wins the Modified Naturally Aspirated Class at Drag Week 2009

Re: Jay Brown Wins the Modified Naturally Aspirated Class at Drag Week 2009

Way to go Jay! And Three Cheers for the terrific daily updates.

Comment

My thoughts exactly -- well done Jay on the class win and the great blog entries. What a super sweet machine. And to BS and BS Chad for the great coverage.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

This is one I was pulling for. Love the car. Maybe if that mustang didn't have a chevy in it he would've had better luck.

Comment

yaaaay Jay!! that is one cool old car!
          67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
          05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

I think he should win for just having the coolest car there. Galaxie with a SOHC hilborn injected motor.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Jay Brown's awesome accomplishment leaves some wondering "if only . . . "

If only Ford would have built and sold production Cammers for the street . . . .

If only Ford would have kept developing the Cammer crate engines instead of killing off all of the spares (and the rest of the "Muscle Parts" program). . . .

If only Ford would have built and sold an OHC (or DOHC) big block modular . . . .

If only NASCAR and NHRA not arrested the development of production V8s for a generation . . . .

Of all the big cars at DW (and there were quite a few) Brown's Cammer was the class of the field.

Comment

Working...
              X