Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Crow Wins Small Block Naturally Aspirated Class at Drag Week

Re: Mike Crow Wins Small Block Naturally Aspirated Class at Drag Week

Damn Mike thats a cheesy look.CONGRATS!Mr Taylor stepped up from last year.Congrats as well.Jeff will be ready and who knows who else.The fraternity of DW is why it is what it is.Thanks DF I know you were there in spirit.

Comment

The man can shift!

Comment

Damn, I think I need some practice compared to Crow.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Channeling the spirit of Ronnie Sox
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Watched his last run of the night on the fence with Walt Reynolds(damn the luck with his trans)....the same sentiment was echoed.

Yeah, fluid's faster, but nothing says OOGA BOOGA like a 4-gear shuffle.

I'd wager Ronnie is smiling right now.

Comment

I believe he said it is a GF-5R G-Force 5 speed.

Comment

Whats really neat is with the G-Force or the old Nash tranny he used to run he has been able to adapt the "PistolGrip" shifter(People said it couldnt be done) ;D.If hed just water his yard those yard signs "someone" put up would have stayed up.Forgot to bring a hammer. ;D I'll call you Mon. to get my goodies.-

Comment

pics where are the pics!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll get them up tomorrow.I took about 300 pics at the AACA show and a bunch at the E.T.Finals.Been a busy boy ;D It will be quicker than Kyle getting DW 09 done I can guarantee that. ;)

Comment

Dude I love it.Makes we want to go out the barn and work on my 'Cuda!I'm figuring HOT ROD will have some specs on the engine?If you're keeping secrets that's cool,but I need to know the basic formula!My original 340 block has had valve,cam and compression upgrades,but I still don't want to risk irrepairable harm on it from a bad Ronnie Sox impression!What kind of block did you start with?An MP race block?I'm all giddy and shaking....

Comment

Working...
                      X