Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing! Larry Larson Blasts 204 MPH in the Last Moments of Drag Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing! Larry Larson Blasts 204 MPH in the Last Moments of Drag Week!

Re: Amazing! Larry Larson Blasts 204 MPH in the Last Moments of Drag Week!

That's haulin :o Too bad he didn't break into the 6's too, but no matter, WOW. Please say Chad or Kyle got that on film?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Holy Crap!
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Way to go Larry!!!

We're having our own little celebration down in the SBPA camp right about now... tis a good year for the boys from the Midwest!!
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Wow, just ... wow.
          It ain't right. :o :D

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
            Way to go Larry!!!

We're having our own little celebration down in the SBPA camp right about now... tis a good year for the boys from the Midwest!!
            Jeff called it.Huber,Larson and Crow.Better tell them there is a DWI checkpoint ;D

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
              That's haulin :o Too bad he didn't break into the 6's too, but no matter, WOW. Please say Chad or Kyle got that on film?
              They did.

I could tell by the sound of the engine when he did his burnout that he had it set on "KILL".....glad to say I witnessed it first-hand with SpeedJunkee and HoosierGTA.

Comment

I'm gonna get a copy of Kyle's DW video, if not just for this run !!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                  Please say Chad or Kyle got that on film?
                  You know it!

Comment

Great video Kyle!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X