Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Bonus Pick: Geo-Hack

Re: Craigslist Bonus Pick: Geo-Hack

I don't know, Brian. Definitely could be fun, but it looks like you could poke your eye out (or worse!) on those windshield posts--especially with no seatbelts!

Comment

Brian, that car is only about 20 minutes from me, so I can help you accomplish your goal of owning it! I was actually wondering if it would be legal for LeMons racing with a rollcage and a lexan windshield. ;D

Comment

It's the "Cowl Shake Special!"

My guess is that you'd have a better chance of getting Lindsay Lohan to sway past an free bar without stopping than to jump anything without that flimsy rig "taco-ing" arround the midsection.

Comment

Every time I see a car hacked like this,especially a small car,it reminds me when I was young ,around 13 or 14, I had traded for a 1969 Renault R12 Dauphine. My stepdad proceeded to convince me that he thought he should cut the top off and make a dune buggy out of it. I thought it was just fine with no doors. The car broke down in the middle where the door post had been and that was the end of the road for that ride.

Comment

Working...
          X