Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Thinks Mayfield is Mental; Asks Court for Tests

Re: NASCAR Thinks Mayfield is Mental; Asks Court for Tests

As the sands of time in the hour glass, these are the days of our lives ....Brought to you by NASCAR !!! ;D ;D

Rob
    LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

are there any holdouts willing to bet that Mayfield isn't a meth-head? A few months ago, there were plenty of people who believed his claim of innocence.

There are plenty of casual drug abusers amongst us, who do a good job of hiding it. My money says Mayfield has been one of them for a long time...
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I'm a hold out. I don't think any of the accusers so far are credible in my eyes, all so far seem to have motivations beyond "because it's the right thing to do", and though you've said you've met functioning, normal looking meth heads, I have not, and really don't see it how a regular user can avoid the "meth head" look.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

As the sands of time in the hour glass, these are the days of our lives ....Brought to you by NASCAR !!! ;D ;D
          Good one!
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

drugs are bad mmm....ok ?

Comment

I dont think he is a meth head independent test prove nascar is wrong,they just want him out of the sport,with this on comeing lawsuit againest his stepmother,i feel he is going broke and needs the money,that is what the lawsuit is about

Comment

I dunno if I'm a "hold out" as far as Mayfield's drug use is concerned.

But really - I don't find anything said or done by NASCAR to be very credible these days either.

Comment

Oh Brother, not again, more of the same. I guess I am going to hold out and say I think he is innocent.
                  Maybe these people do know JM and lived on his property or whatever, but could the guy hold it together that well on or off the track, and ok now they are coming out of the woodwork to slam him. I would like to see these peoples bank accounts before and after all this is said and done, I bet some of them got fat real quick. Just my humble opinion.
                  I am totally against drugs , if I am wrong well so be it.

Comment

Ever see someone on Meth and tweaking? Can't drive 35 mph and keep it straight, much less 190 mph and turn left without hitting the wall or the 42 other cars. So far Nascar's line of witnesses haven't been even close to being credible.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      Ever see someone on Meth and tweaking? Can't drive 35 mph and keep it straight, much less 190 mph and turn left without hitting the wall or the 42 other cars. So far Nascar's line of witnesses haven't been even close to being credible.
                      sure, when someone's overdosing themselves. And now I sound like I am defending meth use/abuse (I'm not! never did it, never will), but really - the only people we see that we consider "meth heads" are the ones that became wildly addicted to it. Lots of people use cocaine, speed, etc. during their normal workday and keep it hidden. It sucks, but it's a fact.
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I don't know if "hold out" is the right word, but I just cannot bring myself to trust anything NASCAR does in this case.

Comment

Everyone that has been in the situation knows( not the drugs,just getting accused) that it is easier to make accusations than to defend them.

Comment

Working...
                          X