Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchin' Video: Full Tilt Fly Bys From the Silver State Challenge

Re: Bitchin' Video: Full Tilt Fly Bys From the Silver State Challenge

Very nice! That is one of the events I'd like to spectate one day. Thanks Randall

Comment

Word of note, the 150mph cars were the first to run, and my timing is waaaay off :P Some day I hope to be one of the competetors, but for now I sit back and enjoy my road side view. Awesome stuff, I could hear some of the cars warming up before the event 2.8 miles away :o

Here is another forum member, OLC James

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

The Galaxie was my favorite, well, that and the truck.

To me the best part is hearing them wind up, come by, and rumble off into the distance. Totally cool!!

Thanks for sharing this stuff Randal!

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          The Galaxie was my favorite, well, that and the truck.

To me the best part is hearing them wind up, come by, and rumble off into the distance. Totally cool!!

Thanks for sharing this stuff Randal!

Brian
          Me too, it's like an incredible symphony out there in the silent desert as a backdrop. Awe-inspiring.

The truck was my favorite too, and I don't know if its just because of the speed, sound, or the fact it's a .... truck. LOL
          President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

This made my day...and probably the rest of the year..thanks for sharing Randall ;).

Dang that Camaro sounded badder assest when it passed 8) 8)...dang dang dang....

Comment

180mph in a '37 Ford truck?!?!?!

Maaaaan that was sweet to see... all the cars.

-Brad

Comment

So eargasmic :o. I believe 37 Ford owner's brother is a member here who has an equally badass ride, a Rambler that DF featured in Hot Rod iirc.

Comment

hmmm.. now I'm getting an inspiration to run a studebaker truck..... ;)
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I didn't see the truck in the tech field/car show this time around, but I think I have some pictures of it from last year I'll see if I can dig up. If I rememeber right the tech speed was Unlimited.

Comment

I just got a YouTube comment on the 1971 Unlimited Camaro

Mike from MKM Racing promotions just emailed me this. Although I was the fool in the Camaro and the one who built it I had not seen this or any video as good. I was at 217 mph or better right there and haulin'. Thank you so much who ever posted this. I owe you. Jim Weeks, Last Man Standing Racing
                      So going at least two bills on a public street :o

Comment

Working...
                      X