X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry Bomb Voted Into the Speed Parts Hall of Fame and You Helped

Re: Cherry Bomb Voted Into the Speed Parts Hall of Fame and You Helped

Hell Yeah!!!!

Way to go Cherry Bomb.....I will be buying a set of your mufflers in a very short while.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Thanks to all you on Bangshift for your support. CherryDaddy loves you all!

We are now legit.

Comment

Congrats Cherry Bomb!

Comment

The very first "speed" sticker my eyes ever saw was the big "Cherry Bomb" stickers on the quarter-windows of my father's '72 Chevelle.....that was back in 1978, and I've been hooked on their sound ever since.

Matt, you guys make a kick-ass product that "speaks" for itself.....the Hall of Fame spot is more than deserved.

Tiresmoke

Comment

Congrats to the Chery Bomb folks. May you disturb the peace for many decades to come.
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

nice.
              I still use a hollowed cut glasspack as a resonator, (steel innards still inside) its not cherry bombs version, but ...

maybe it can evolve so I can just buy what I built.

it seriously is the only thing I could come up with, and it is darn good.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
              X