No announcement yet.

eBay Pick of the Week: The Warhorse, Perhaps the Most Radical Mustang II Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pick of the Week: The Warhorse, Perhaps the Most Radical Mustang II Ever

Re: eBay Pick of the Week: The Warhorse, Perhaps the Most Radical Mustang II Ever

about 8 grand too much - the front end resembles a tug boat

Comment

Re: eBay Pick of the Week: The Warhorse, Perhaps the Most Radical Mustang II Ever

Put your choice of power back under the hood and go club racing.
      Yes, it's ugly - so what?
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

just seems really really overpriced
        it ain't gold just an out dated unrace car

Comment

A very ugly car with questionable "engineering" priced about 9K over what it should be.

Comment

this is a serious race car. i love the balancing weights to offset the battery - this is engineering baby.

Too bad I cant afford that ugly conversation piece, i'd buy it in a minute. It's okay that it's ugly, if it had 5 or 600 horse power, there isn't a car out there (on the street) that could keep up with this little monstrosity.

but yeah, it certainly is ugleeeee.
            when in doubt,.. throttle out

Comment

Oh my god.

Now you just need a Mad Max Falcon XB, the Death Race cars, and for good measure the 4x4 Newport for good measure and we're a director away from the next "post-nuclear war" film car-wise.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Waste of a perfectly good MII. :P

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smack
                    this is a serious race car. i love the balancing weights to offset the battery - this is engineering baby.
                    What balances out the weight of the driver? I imagine this thing would go better on dirt than asphalt......

Comment

I like the way it's so wide now that it's almost square. ;D

Nik

Comment

Looks like a street version of late model dirt tracker to me , I think it's pretty cool but, I'd have to get rid of that hood scoop .

Rob
                        LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

There is simply no justification for putting a BBC in a Ford. Any Ford.

BBFs (FEs, Cammers, 429/460, Boss) can make all the power you'll ever get to the pavement on the street.

Perhaps this is another place where that quote from the NYT story on Renault/Piquet fits: Installing a Chevy in a Ford is "a childish tendency to take shortcuts." ;D

As for the nose . . . who knew that Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon did auto body? . . . I suspect N.Y. Governor David Patterson could have done better, even after a couple of hits off of a crack pipe and with another "floozie" in his arms (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23785969/)

Is that thing made out of the box that a Mustang II came in?

Comment

That thing is simply bizarre to look at...I know there is a Mustang II in there somewhere but all I see if a Modified with a little more sheet metal and a full interior. Seriously overpriced but does actually have some potential...
                            www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by kevracer
                              Originally posted by smack
                              What balances out the weight of the driver? I imagine this thing would go better on dirt than asphalt......
                              Yeah, it looks like a sprint or a stock car setup, the guy building it has definately been around the dirt tracks a time or two. With the tires and wheels on it, i'd agree, this thing would be right at home slidin sideways in the dirt.
                              when in doubt,.. throttle out

Comment

Working...
                              X