Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte Truck Driver Has Gone 3.5 Million Accident Free Miles; Wins National Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte Truck Driver Has Gone 3.5 Million Accident Free Miles; Wins National Championship

Re: Charlotte Truck Driver Has Gone 3.5 Million Accident Free Miles; Wins National Championship

He has just been jinkst for a wreck.
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Re: Charlotte Truck Driver Has Gone 3.5 Million Accident Free Miles; Wins National Championship

I have SO much respect for craftsmanship, and I don't care in what field. At EPA we had a janitor who took absolute pride in his work. When he polished the floor in our test site control room you could literally see your face in it. Even in what most would consider a "lowly" job, there can be craftsmanship. And certainly in a highly skilled job like safely operating a big rig it's even more so. This man is clearly a craftsman, and I bet 'Smoke does OK, too. I thank all safe operators for not killing me and my fellow travelers (ME and I cover a lot of highway miles in a year) - it would be easy to do in a behemoth like these.

Dan

Comment

janitor and trucker and craftmanship. oh my. :

great article, The drawback of my dads 5 million mile career in temps from 35F below to balmy south gets no company saying "damn your a god, and you own the business."

I like reading this stuff, and the weather in So cal today is..
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X