Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Bonus Pick: The Baddest Jeep Forward Control Truck in the World

Re: eBay Bonus Pick: The Baddest Jeep Forward Control Truck in the World

That has got to be one of the baddest Jeeps ever created. You really have to h ave a demented mind (no negativity intended here) to create something that cool. I would love to have a monster like that.

Comment

The snorkel is too cool....
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I wonder how the steering "feel" is on that setup?

The new tractors we sell at work have a similar setup, and they have a loose disconnected feeling to them. And they only do 28mph. Its also weird how the "center" location of the wheel changes as you drive, due to the fluid coupling..

Would this setup be similar?

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I love everything about this truck.

Is that a Supertrapp exhaust poking out under the box? I'm surprised that the builder didn't have the exit point a little higher.

Comment

I normally hate off road trucks , due to weepy spoiled brat customers , but I love this thing
            I would drive it everywhere

Comment

This is my dads fc. Thank you for all the great comments. My dad learned how to drive with a jeep fc and built it 2 years ago. I tried to get him to take it to hot drag week with me. Chad would have been shotgun.

Comment

Holy articulation batman! That's one freaking awesome truck.
                sigpic

Comment

I am not much for 4x4's, but I love this one. I Would love to have one someday with a Cummins & 5 speed and not as much lift as this one to make it more of a driver. It would make the WI winters more fun.
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

the LS6 makes better power than less problems tan stink diesel
                    Originally posted by washclone
                    This is my dads fc. Thank you for all the great comments. My dad learned how to drive with a jeep fc and built it 2 years ago. I tried to get him to take it to hot drag week with me. Chad would have been shotgun.
                    hey montgomery
                    tell your pops good luck from jersey

Comment

Working...
                    X