Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Hoon Fail: Australian Kid Busted By Cops Less Than 7 Hours after Getting License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Hoon Fail: Australian Kid Busted By Cops Less Than 7 Hours after Getting License

Re: Epic Hoon Fail: Australian Kid Busted By Cops Less Than 7 Hours after Getting License

For some reason I don't think this will be the last time either.

Comment

Re: Epic Hoon Fail: Australian Kid Busted By Cops Less Than 7 Hours after Getting License

Was this kid channeling Steve?

Dan

Comment

Bitchin' OZ Falcon in the pix, Brian.

I love the word "hoon." We "Yanks" ought to start using it.

I suspect this was a long-premeditated fail. The young hoon-in-training probably dreamed for years about finally getting his licence and shredding some serious tire.

BTW, during the first drive after I got my learner's permit, I was lucky to keep Pop's 1964 Impala SS on the pavement (Yes, Spidey, my first drive was in (horrors) . . . a Chevrolet . . . what an ignominious start to an otherwise undistinguished motoring career) ;)

Comment

looks like a reversed comet
          do like in the USA , most people are driving with suspeded license

Comment

Seven hours? He beat me by two. I got my license at 1:00 PM and by 10:00 PM got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign. Cop left me off with a warning. He almost changed his mind when he saw on my license that I had just gotten it that day, but he just gave me a rather stern talking-to while my buddy sat in the passenger seat and laughed. It was my turn a couple years later when the same buddy got pulled over doing 75 in a 40 while driving my Malibu. His GF was in a different vehicle and drove by taking pictures while I sat in the passenger seat and laughed. He was a little sore about that... :D Oh yeah, he didn't get off with a warning, either.

God bless America.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
            X